hiltonconstruction0114.jpg

Park Street construction:

parkstconstruction.jpg

pendletongarage_wideangle.jpg

pendletongarage0114.jpg

pendletongarage0114_2.jpg

Compare the last parking garage shot to this rendering:

1118775136_25_Garage1.2.jpg

Even though my pictures aren't the brightest, the rendering has the facade with a lighter color than it actually is. The grates also don't look as good as they do in the rendering.

Even though my pictures aren't the brightest, the rendering has the facade with a lighter color than it actually is. The grates also don't look as good as they do in the rendering.
They are trees and sun in the render. The color balances between the brick and the wood. I have no problem with that, it's all Columbian, my first impression was good.

Wow FF, you still manage to impress me. How do you manage to get up into these cool places?

And Krazee- those are good shots. The new hotel is coming along nicely. I still wish it had more street level retail though. I think Columbia made a mistake by not requiring space for it. At least its in the garage accross the street.

Great shots Krazee. Hopefully the stairs will be surrounded by glass like the rendering.

I'm more than certain that it will be.

And Krazee- those are good shots. The new hotel is coming along nicely. I still wish it had more street level retail though. I think Columbia made a mistake by not requiring space for it. At least its in the garage accross the street.

Yeah, more street-level retail would be good, but at least a Ruth's Chris is going in on the ground floor. And it looks like the parking garage will have ample room for retail.

My goodness, Paris Hilton is much too fabulous for our fair state, lol.

Oh, give me a break, Waccamatt! :rolleyes: Last time I was in Charleston I saw a snapshot someone had taken of Miss Hilton doing some shopping while she was in town recently. It was posted in a locally owned shop (I was on the Art Walk).

So take that back!

Oh, give me a break, Waccamatt! :rolleyes: Last time I was in Charleston I saw a snapshot someone had taken of Miss Hilton doing some shopping while she was in town recently. It was posted in a locally owned shop (I was on the Art Walk).

So take that back!

I was just kidding, of course; Paris Hilton is nothing. Who cares if she comes to SC?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived