Carolina Panthers

1 minute ago, grodney said:

Bovada has the o/u at 8.5.

We keep Cam's jersey clean, Kelvin trims down, stops lazing about has 1100 yards, Funch finally shows what hes shown in practice, Olsen has his usual stellar season, Stew, McCaffery and Cam combine for over 2200 yards rushing and Samuel learns to be a better Ted Ginn and we go 13-3. 

21 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

We keep Cam's jersey clean, Kelvin trims down, stops lazing about has 1100 yards, Funch finally shows what hes shown in practice, Olsen has his usual stellar season, Stew, McCaffery and Cam combine for over 2200 yards rushing and Samuel learns to be a better Ted Ginn and we go 13-3. 

When I read about Samuel my reaction was "OMG we re-drafted Ted Ginn!" And I mean that in a good way, I liked having Ginn around.

Just now, Vitamin_N said:

When I read about Samuel my reaction was "OMG we re-drafted Ted Ginn!" And I mean that in a good way, I liked having Ginn around.

and Samuel has better hands than Ginn.

43 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Not asking much.

9 minutes ago, grodney said:

Not asking much.

Its really not asking much. 1100 is pedestrian for a lot of #1 WRs, Funch looked like he was going to surpass Kelvin in camp and preseason last year, if he can make that happen sky is the limit. Olsen is Olsen. Stew & Williams combined for 2250 between just the two of them not so long ago, add in Cam and 2200 is very attainable for the three dudes. Samuel can out run anyone on the field. I think we are underrated. The biggest question mark in what I said was keeping Cam's jersey clean.  

34 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

The biggest question mark in what I said was keeping Cam's jersey clean.  

Always my biggest concern.  The sack numbers from the last 6 games of 2014 and all of 2015 are crazy good (excepting, of course, the S***r B*wl).  Not so much last year.

p.s. McCaffrey (run-CMC) is the 2nd-favorite for Rookie of the Year at Bovada, behind Fournette.

Edited by grodney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Jayvee said:

Gettleman just got fired. Right move by ownership. They need someone new, Gettleman has lost his edge. 

Well, bad move from a winning standpoint.  But I guess if Richardson would rather have a touchy-feely love-fest than wins, then it was the right move.  Hahaha, just messin' with you, but that's the way I see it.

1 minute ago, grodney said:

Well, bad move from a winning standpoint.  But I guess if Richardson would rather have a touchy-feely love-fest than wins, then it was the right move.  Hahaha, just messin' with you, but that's the way I see it.

Last year's 6-10 record ain't exactly winning, boss. He was fired because he's a better talent evaluator than a GM, and apparent all-round ahole. 

21 minutes ago, dylansukkert said:

So with all the new development since last season, what is the best tailgating lot for this season? 

I expect my favorite spot, HD Supply, will be GONE by week 1 :-(

2 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I expect my favorite spot, HD Supply, will be GONE by week 1 :-(

There still is the Tryon Place site. But wow think of all the spots that are gone now in the last few years. Tailgating in south end south of 277 is getting harder to do too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

There still is the Tryon Place site. But wow think of all the spots that are gone now in the last few years. Tailgating in south end south of 277 is getting harder to do too

I think Tryon Place will be fenced off by the Eagles game, so party while you can.