Carolina Panthers

I’m definitely ok with Kyle Allen playing the rest of the season. The team seems to play as a team when he’s in.  I’m not knocking Cam, but the last few games have seen a marked improvement in how the team gels together. Maybe it’s me and my personal animosity towards all things Auburn, but I see Allen as a great arm and game manager. If the Panthers can continue to develop, post season play might be in the cards. Keep Pounding!
Just my $.02
A2

Over a stretch when Allen has looked like crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

0-2 with Cam this year 4-0 without him just saying.   an official quarterback controversy.   Does anyone know when Cam is supposed to be back playing? 

I’m hoping not this season (and I am not wishing him ill will, and only want the best for his recovery).

While I will agree he’s  a great talent, the fact is that the NFL is a results driven business. And this year Cam has failed to deliver and our current QB has. 

Your comment above is a testament to all the reason for us to keep pounding  without him at QB, until our current set up is proven otherwise.

A2

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, kickazzz2000 said:

That was incredible experience.  The entire (extended) weekend.   Running into Tepper walking in at the Panthers pub, late nights raging until 2-3-4-5 am, pregaming in a Tottenham soccer pub and then the most fun I’ve had at a panthers game in several years.  All that red but it was DEFINITELY a Panther home game.  

And I still waited 35 minutes for a “7 minute Uber” at CLT just now.  SMFH

There was a decent amount of red, yes. But keep in mind the Chiefs, 49ers, Falcons, Cardinals, Patriots, Texans, Bills all have red versions of their jersey. I'd say panthers outnumbered Tampa Bay fans 2 to 1, maybe 3 to 1. There were more 49ers fans around me than Bucs fans.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

There was a decent amount of red, yes. But keep in mind the Chiefs, 49ers, Falcons, Cardinals, Patriots, Texans, Bills all have red versions of their jersey. I'd say panthers outnumbered Tampa Bay fans 2 to 1, maybe 3 to 1. There were more 49ers fans around me than Bucs fans.

I was more referring to all the Tampa decorative coverings everywhere...sidelines, endzones, advertising banners.  Not really Jerseys lol.  

At one point we were out and about on Day 3 in London when we all remarked that we hadn't seen a single Bucs fan yet.

52 minutes ago, kickazzz2000 said:

I was more referring to all the Tampa decorative coverings everywhere...sidelines, endzones, advertising banners.  Not really Jerseys lol.  

At one point we were out and about on Day 3 in London when we all remarked that we hadn't seen a single Bucs fan yet.

Oh, that stuff. I forgot I was going to photoshop all of that panthers colors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe I am in the minority here but I think he Mr Tepper should have least waited until the season is over.   I don't know enough I guess to see how this is going to change our prospects for the last 4 games.  Anyway I have met both Ron and Stephanie and they are great people and they will be missed for sure especially at the USO -NC.  I only wish them the best and I hope if he wants to coach again a great opportunity comes available,.

But I believe more heads will roll and several players will leave or get traded.  Cleaning house will affect the players too.  

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Maybe I am in the minority here but I think he Mr Teeper should have least waited until the season is over.   I don't know enough I guess to see how this is going to change our prospects for the last 4 games.  Anyway I have met both Ron and Stephanie and they are great people and they will be missed for sure especially at the USO -NC.  I only wish them the best and I hope if he wants to coach again a great opportunity comes available,.

But I believe more heads will roll and several players will leave or get traded.  Cleaning house will affect the players too.  

Tepper explained that he had to act quickly, in finding another coach, and wasn’t going to do that behind Ron’s back.

Edited by Dale
  • Thanks 1