Urbanguy, pack the books!

Hey urbanguy, after reading your posts in the Chinatown thread on SSP amongst the stuff you've posted there I seriously think you should get off your lazy ass (aka the bars) and head towards university. I dunno how old you are/what you're doing now but you'll be great going into urban sociology with all the knowledge and interest you have.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Hey thanks man! Well ive been wanting to do something along those lines i'm planning on going back to school well to major in International Studies eventually i totally dig learning about cultural related stuff and history etc i've always been fascinated by it. I got accepted at PSU in Portland for the Winter semester so i might start up then. I originally moved back to Honolulu to go to school to major in International Studies but the Private Uni i was gonna go to raised their tutition and my financial aid barely even covered half so i had to drop out. :( I basically moved here to change careers my degree is in Industrial Electonics and i worked in the semi-conductor industry when i lived in Portland a total 180 from what i really want to do haha but oh well im still young. :D

• 4 weeks later...

i think its you have to hit the books not pack the books Wendell Cox.

go and go to study in the university urbguy.. go and do it for us.

there! i visited *checking the name of this website..* oh Urbanplanet.org! :P

D'oh ... well, English isn't my first language, so I request forgiveness. :D

Still, none of you guys are going to prove the efficiency of a recursive heap sort algoritm in Big O notation using mathematical induction, unlike me starting this September, so you'll actually have a life at least.

mthq - how about posting pics from all the way up the Dalton Highway, I've always wondered about how it's like there along with the highway going up to Inuvik, NWT, just a thought.

Archived