Florida Hospital "Health Village"

XpressEnterprise

• 3 months later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Florida Hospital is about to get into the coworking game with a new planned coworking space behind Theatre Downtown in the Princeton Warehouse.  

Florida Hospital Planning Huge New Coworking Space in Ivanhoe Village? 

I've got to think if this is popular how long till Florida Hospital pushes Theatre Downtown out? 

Anyone know any history on Princeton Warehouse, I've heard all kinds of things about it over the years but I seem to never be able to verify any of them. 

Looks like Florida Hospital is about to get into the coworking game with a new planned coworking space behind Theatre Downtown in the Princeton Warehouse.  

Florida Hospital Planning Huge New Coworking Space in Ivanhoe Village? 

I've got to think if this is popular how long till Florida Hospital pushes Theatre Downtown out? 

Anyone know any history on Princeton Warehouse, I've heard all kinds of things about it over the years but I seem to never be able to verify any of them. 

Yet more of the Dr. Phillips empire:

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/November-2013/The-Good-Doctor/

Yes...Panera is open in Health Village.

and as mentioned the cranes are up for the Women's Tower. I grabbed some photos of the area....it's interesting to also see the other changes they are planning to make when you look at the renderings. The red brick office building that is on Orange Ave looks like it might eventually be hidden (at least on this side). Also I found it hard to match up the Walt Disney Pavilion in the renderings and in the current photo...they must be planning some changes for that building to tie into the new Women's shelter. Thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was reading on Matt's site about the Cindy's Café move and a personal pet peeve hit me when I clicked on the menu photo.  The unnecessary use of quotation marks drives me up the wall.  Why do people feel the need to use quotation marks to denote emphasis?  That is not their job!

Job #1:

"Four score and seven years ago..." - Abraham Lincoln

Job #2:

She arrived in a orange plastic dress she found in a dumpster.  She decided tonight was "super sexy" night.

If you aren't directly quoting someone or using a phrase in a manner opposite to what it really means, leave the quotation marks at home.  I read the menu and wondered if the "home-style" potatoes are, in fact, from a can instead?

http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

I was reading on Matt's site about the Cindy's Café move and a personal pet peeve hit me when I clicked on the menu photo.  The unnecessary use of quotation marks drives me up the wall.  Why do people feel the need to use quotation marks to denote emphasis?  That is not their job!

Job #1:

"Four score and seven years ago..." - Abraham Lincoln

Job #2:

She arrived in a orange plastic dress she found in a dumpster.  She decided tonight was "super sexy" night.

If you aren't directly quoting someone or using a phrase in a manner opposite to what it really means, leave the quotation marks at home.  I read the menu and wondered if the "home-style" potatoes are, in fact, from a can instead?

http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

Yes "some people" do it way to "often"

Oh and yes...Cindy's is open --> http://bungalower.com/2014/08/cindys-cafe-opens-health-village-ivanhoe-village/

• 1 month later...

LnbuPZN.jpg

I happened to be at Florida Hospital tonight and grabbed a panorama from near the Ginsburg tower drop-off. The new tower is going up quickly, and you really feel the all around you as the plaza has become an outdoor room.  It was after 9pm on a Thursday, and there were crews working.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh.  I thought both of those buildings...connected by skywalk...were one phase.

It's one phase. Not sure why anyone was saying otherwise. The developers, leasing office and FL hospital have all just said first building, second building. They were never going to open at the exact same time but that is the norm for these project. They are not only connected with a walkway but the garage for the aparmtnets in building 1 are in building 2.

Archived