Pine Street Lofts (by MarketStreet) in the Gulch | 266,000-sq ft | 305 Units w/ Retail | 6 stories | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

MTFAN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this is great, adding to the connectivity and street wall of the Gulch, bringing it one step closer to real neighborhood status. I wonder what the status of the corner lot where 12th splits off into 12th and 11th and which is also owned and marketed (as parking currently) by Market Street. Its development will be key and also has the potential to be a unique feature and landmark for the city. I'm excited that developers are seeing the potential of rental units but it's too bad it took a virtual economic depression to bring about that shift.

• 3 months later...

Hope you got a good word. This is one of my favorite projects pending as it will have a nice impact on the Gulch experience. Big gap gone in the fabric and provides additional housing options downtown. This also helps roll the downtown ball a little more and may entice more activity on the other side of the street or elsewhere in the immediate vicinity.

This will be a great addition to The Gulch, and I believe will sell fast. My only concern is the actual building not coming out as nice as it looks in the rendering, which can happen. If it comes out like the rendering, great addition.

That's true. I'm just excited about the fact that more people will be living and working in the Gulch with this addition.

These are rental units and not condos with rents ranging from 900 to 1800 per month. With that being said there is a huge market for sellable units in the Gulch and elsewhere even with the bankruptcies that have occurred with the Terrazzo, Rhythm, and 5th & Main. There are no new sellable unit coming on line and the current supply will be depleted sometime next year. It’s only a matter of time before someone decides to build a condo building or convert existing or under construction units to condos.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have some photos of the Pine Street Lofts construction that I took today that I was going to post, but there doesn't seem to be any paperclip icon or "attach file" button that I can use to post them. How can I include pictures in my post? I already tried the "Image" icon and the "My Media" button and those don't let me browse to photos on my computer. Thanks.

Use a file sharing site like Photobucket. Upload the photos to Photobucket, return to the album you uploaded them to and move your mouse over each photo you wish to post. The photo should have a drop down menu with an IMG code. Click on the code and it will be automatically copied, then paste that code into a post on here and the photos will be added.

Archived