Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MTSUBlueraider86

Bristol Project on Demonbreun

12 posts in this topic

She has probably never thought about underground parking! They could also do what was done with Velocity and have five stories of parking next to the residential building. Mrs. Ford is so use to supporting an environment with surface parking that she has no concept of anything else. Its a shame that people with her mental capacity have a voice in this city. She basically kept a $300,000,000 project from being built so she could keep a building that is by her admission, haunted by the ghost of her dead husband.

Its really shameful that people with her obvious mental capacity can change the landscape of a city. Lionstone should have built the tower right up to her property on all sides. They should have never asked her or offered her anything.

BR

1 person likes this

Ok, so reading that article has cleared things up for me. So Lionstone is selling part to someone who wants to build the apartments while Lionstone still plans on building the office building while scrapping the hotel. Do we have any news on the apartment such as plans, rendering, developer, etc.?

edit: Ok, I forgot it was Bristol buying the land.

Edited by timmay143

Word on the street form a good source is that this project will be 9 floors and may have a Publix foods in the retail section. This would be great for the area for sure. I am please with the height as well.

1 person likes this

Yeah, ANY kind of store like that I am sure would be greatly appreciated for the area. Well almost any... :P. Nine floors would look great in that area too.

1 person likes this

Remember folks, you heard the Publix first on here 2 weeks before the NBJ. Lets hope it happens.

This is from the NBJ about the Publix.

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2011/11/17/publix-considers-opening-store-in.html

And on a related note this project is now on Construction wire.com

a 40 million dollar project

1. Residential - MultiFamily (Apartments/Condos), Retail (Shops/Restaurants)
  2. Estimated Value:
    $40 million
  3. Sector:
    Private
  4. Location:
    Nashville, TN. 1515 Demonbreun...
  5. Construction Schedule:
    Est. Start Date: 1st Qtr 2012
  6. Details:

Plans call for the construction of a...

Contact Information

Developer

Bristol...

I guess its official now. Bristol is no longer in discussion w/ Publix for the roundabout sight. I have sort of known this for a while but not officailly

Damn...that was one of the projects I was most excited about.