Twelve Twelve - 312 units | 23 fl | ~260 ft | Sold Out

MTSUBlueraider86

Just doing a quick Google Search turned up thousands of results. Apparently there is an entire industry based on corporate relocations. According to what I have read  the national trend of global companies relocating is strong.

What this tells me, these office tower proposals are a matter of when, not if they get built. Nashville should be positioning itself to be a leader in relocations based on many factors. This also tells me that Nashville will continue to get buildings in the 15-30 story range for offices.

Although Cool Springs and Maryland Farms are still growing with corporate entities, many companies do not want the campus design, and prefer an urban environment.

What this tells me is there will be a need for more downtown residential as well. People are living longer. Society is getting healthier, so the need to house more people will only increase.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could honestly see something like this happening: Tony recruits big company, gets Sheet Music going. Three weeks later, CHS decides that, with the buyout of HMA in FL, they should be relocated to Eakin. And all of it happens in Q2.

I am also starting early on beers this evening, so there is that.

:thumbsup:

I could honestly see something like this happening: Tony recruits big company, gets Sheet Music going. Three weeks later, CHS decides that, with the buyout of HMA in FL, they should be relocated to Eakin. And all of it happens in Q2.

I am also starting early on beers this evening, so there is that.

:thumbsup:

I started late, but I'm going high gravity. :alc:

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops, can't do anything about it now :(  :P .  I reliquished my moderator "status" since I will be moving to Florida at the first of April.  Figured dmills and smeags have it under control now.  I barley get to Nashville as it is so people who are more "involved" with the Nashville area would be better for the forum.  I was just helping out when there was a shortage, hehe.  At any rate, I will still be on forum as usual.

• 1 month later...

FYI, I feigned interest and got a reply from one of their agents. This sheds some helpful light on what's inside that building:

Thank you so much for contacting us!  If you’re in Nashville, the best way to learn about this exciting new high-rise is in person at our design center located at 311 12th Ave. S. in the Gulch (attached to the Parks real estate office).   It’s on the side of the Turnip Truck building.  Our guest parking is in the Turnip Truck lot, so you may park there.  If there is no guest parking available there, you may park in one of the lots adjacent to that and get a 1-hour free parking ticket from the machine to put on your dashboard.

Let me know what your schedule is like this week and we can set up a time to meet.

Here is some other info about the building that may be of interest:
  • 23 stories in a LEED certified building
  • 286 residences, with nearly 60% of the unit mix being 2 bedrooms or more
  • 1 Bedrooms start at $268,000 for 703sf with a downtown view, 2 bedrooms start at $435,000 and go up to $1,056,000.
  • HOA dues estimated to be 37 cents per square foot.
  • A heated saline swimming pool with a variety of semi-private cabana-type areas and a spa tub
  • A second green roof terrace with lush landscaping, bringing a park into the building
  • A gorgeous owners lounge with 2 sides, one a bit more formal than the other, with the ability to close it off for a private function
  • Estimated completion date of August/September 2014
  • 24/7 security and full property management staff on site
  • Pet-friendly building with a K9000 dog wash station and covered dog walking area (walk your dog in the rain!)
  • 3800sf fitness center overlooking the Gulch and Downtown including a trainer’s office
  • 7000sf of restaurant space on the ground level
  • More glass than any other condo building
  • Walkable to Turnip Truck grocery store and dozens of restaurants, including M-Street
  • Built-in music system with amplifier, flush-mounted speakers, and volume controls throughout residence
  • Easy access to Music City Circuit Green Line (free transportation between Downtown and the Gulch)
  • 2 guest suites in the building to provide revenue for HOA and add convenience to the owners
At this point, we are accepting non-binding reservation agreements on all units at specific prices.  The reservation deposit is 10% of the purchase price and if we meet our benchmarks in the next 30 days and get approval from the project underwriters, then we expect to go to contract at the end of April.  That will require an additional 10% down, totaling 20%.

Let me know when you are able to visit our design center in person and I’d be glad to take you through all of our floor plans and show you some images and renderings.  I look forward to meeting you in person!

Bill
TwelveTwelve

2 guest suites?  So, does that mean if you have someone visiting and you don't have space in your condo for them to stay, you can rent the guest suites, similar to a hotel?  If so, that's a really cool amenity.

TH, my sister-in-law has that amenity in Atlanta in her condo. They have about 10 units for rent. Price was $75 a night. Pretty reasonable.

So I was driving through the Gulch today and I noticed something I'm confused about.

At the corner of 12th and Demonbreun where Twelve Twelve is, there is a sign advertising the Eaking building. Will this building be right next to Twelve Twelve? It seems incredibly close - wouldn't this block the view of most the condo units? I mean not that the view is much, but if you look out, you're going to see an office building right in front of your face.

If anybody can clarify...

So I was driving through the Gulch today and I noticed something I'm confused about.

At the corner of 12th and Demonbreun where Twelve Twelve is, there is a sign advertising the Eaking building. Will this building be right next to Twelve Twelve? It seems incredibly close - wouldn't this block the view of most the condo units? I mean not that the view is much, but if you look out, you're going to see an office building right in front of your face.

If anybody can clarify...

I was thinking that the Eakin building may be placed a bit further west, towards the interstate...while Twelve Twelve is up against 12th.  I could be wrong about that...but if it's true, that will leave at least a small bit of space clear.

Its locked but Danfit , im guessing a professional trainer Will have his gym as twelve twelve's workout facilityhttp://nashvillepost.com/news/2014/4/14/twelve_twelve_to_offer_boutique_fitness_service_equipment

There are two entities with this.

3,800-square-foot wellness center

Results Fitness and DaneFit.

Results Fitness is a boutique-style personal training and group fitness company with a center located on Music Row.

Hmm, another luxury boutique health club?  That's nice.  How about a 7-11 or a dry cleaners?  When are residents of The Gulch going to finally have easy access to day-to-day needs?

We're just going to work out twice a day and eat overpriced meals!!

Archived