Southern Steakhouse and oyster bar coming to Pinnacle

smeagolsfree

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news, I guess. Another steakhouse? O well, maybe with 15 or so steakhouses within a couple of blocks, I hope this one will get some business.

BR

It could become known as the steakhouse district, or the red meat district, or if traffic ever gets really bad, it could pull double duty as the clogged artery district. But regardless, and cheesy jokes aside, this may be a good sign for the area as clusters of similar businesses, even restaurants offering the same type of food is good for competition, good for jobs. I know of some thriving big cities where similar restaurants and businesses tend to cluster together seemingly spontaneously. This happens without oversight or any intervention from government planning agencies and may indicate a healthy economic environment. Or maybe Nashville really likes steak.

Archived