Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arcturus

Rosa Parks Construction

5 posts in this topic

Guess I missed the press release about all the construction going on at RPC. It looks extensive. Anyone know what they're doing?

They are replacing the loose gravel along the seating areas with a more solid type of material. I walked by it this afternoon and it looks great. Now there won't be the spreading around all of those small stones.

As one with busy young boys, I am so excited to hear this! I guess me being sick of saying, "Don't play in the rocks, don't throw the rocks…" when we're there. Hooray!

I can't believe that no gravel in RPC got me to log in and comment on UP for the first time in forever. =) I am reading, though. Still a great place for GR news.

1 person likes this

Per the signage on the equipment trailers, it's permeable. And I've noticed that it sparkles under the lights.

1 person likes this

Good to have you pop out of lurker status. :)

Joe

As one with busy young boys, I am so excited to hear this! I guess me being sick of saying, "Don't play in the rocks, don't throw the rocks…" when we're there. Hooray!

I can't believe that no gravel in RPC got me to log in and comment on UP for the first time in forever. =) I am reading, though. Still a great place for GR news.

1 person likes this