OneC1TYNashville Mixed-Use Project | UC

smeagolsfree

Read this and thought it was a good excuse to bump this thread... AVO, Raw Food...  http://www.tennessean.com/story/life/food/2015/10/01/avo-raw-food-wonder/72820800/

Photo of the inside of the former shipping container... 

I went for their grand opening party... Lots of surprisingly tasty food. Try one of their avocado margaritas if you have a chance!

Stopped in a few weeks ago with William, just to check it out. Cool looking place. Also, I have see no a lo f cars parked there for the restaurant and the Cross fit  place, even on a Sunday.

I hear their brunch is pretty stellar--I would guess that has something to do with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes. Work continues with the retention pond in the rear and a pedestrian bridge. the residential building will start soon as well. Right now there is a lot of infrastructure work going on.

Sorry I have not been on much the last two weeks, but I have been out west in NM, AZ, & TX.

I think you were petting dwarf Saguaro's in Tuscon, last time you signalled.  The trip had to be enjoyable. -==-

• 2 months later...

Bumping this on the precipice of flipping to the third page (wow!) with its last post two months ago.

One C1TY appears to be the site for a firm moving from Green Hills.  Center for Medical Interoperability ready to sign lease for 16,000 in the 100,000 s.f. first office building in the project. From the Tennessean: http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/real-estate/2016/02/02/national-health-care-center-eyes-onec1ty-headquarters/79703788/

This will make the building fully leased. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I read that the hotel is going in on a narrower lot closer to 31st Avenue... between the two entrances from that street. Close to the corner at Charlotte. In the aerial, you can see it at the right in the foreground. It has the triangular pool atop the lower section. 

The apartments are at the left, background to the pond. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...