Park Central aka Park 25

smeagolsfree

I see, thanks for the reply. It would have been nice to have that corporate signage with the tower in the more "visable" downtown. Maybe that area will become a mini mid-town one day.

Nah....large surface parking lots...it's more like a mini-Cool Springs or Maryland Farms. You're not going to see anything taller than that next to the airport. And sadly, you're not going to see anything dense or urban either.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah....large surface parking lots...it's more like a mini-Cool Springs or Maryland Farms. You're not going to see anything taller than that next to the airport. And sadly, you're not going to see anything dense or urban either.

Yeah, after looking at the Google Map, definitely not.

• 3 weeks later...

Park 25 changing names to Park Central.

Related story from the Post

http://nashvillepost...l_goes_vertical

Wow, didn't know about the saltwater pool on the roof!

PS, the Bridgestone building isn't as grand as I had remembered it anyways. It can stay where it is. It's more suburabany office park looking. For some reason I thought the circular tower was the majority of the building. It's more of a glass box.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived