Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

all2neat

Google Maps Edits

9 posts in this topic

If you know of any edits that need to be done let me know.

If you know of any edits that need to be done let me know.

There are plenty all over the city, that map is about a year old...

What is a Google Map edit?

I moved Jones Creek road to reflect the new construction, i still need to draw the second road but The least the old road is lined up now.

Basically any incorrect map data I can fix. The depending on the change, i may need a third party to verify the accuracy of the changes.

I fixed some stuff on the map earlier this year. They had the roads downtown all screwed up. At times they even had sidewalks drawn as roads. When I attempted to delete them though, the third party that verifies my edit was an idiot and suggested it should remain as is.

I had a similar issue with the closing of toys r us, I replied 'I drive by it everyday, it's closed'

All2neat, I see you responded to my map edits, my gmail account is under Steven. After you posted this thread I decided to go back on there and try and get my previously denied edits approved. Sorry if I sounded condescending in the descriptions, I was still bitter that the changes weren't approved even though they are accurate!

Haha, no problem. I was kind of PO'd one of mine got denied. I think I might have accidentally had a brain fart on one of yours modifying a road to a trail and sent it back for review. I'll keep an eye out for your edits and try to push some of them through.