The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

13 minutes ago, TNinVB said:

Is the concrete of the balconys and portion separating the floors going to be left exposed? I sure hope not.

More than likely so, but that's common and won't be as noticeable (or an eyesore) once all of the curtain walls and railings are intalled. I'm a slight bit bothered by the mullion design (also probably won't be as noticeable at first glance), but overall I think there will be quite a bit of facade separation, both horizontally and vertically. 

18 hours ago, arkitekte said:

More than likely so, but that's common and won't be as noticeable (or an eyesore) once all of the curtain walls and railings are intalled. I'm a slight bit bothered by the mullion design (also probably won't be as noticeable at first glance), but overall I think there will be quite a bit of facade separation, both horizontally and vertically. 

Agreed, and this building will be very unique for Nashville. From my vantage point at 5th and Main from my window, I look directly at the east wall and it is so thin, the building is barely visible. In fact very little of Encore is hidden from my vantage point in East Nashville.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, chris holman said:

I like the fact that  it's unique in design specially for Nashville from different vantage points it looks really thin from One angle and wide from another angle

20160214_071024.jpg

20160214_071131.jpg

IMG_20160215_124111_wm.jpg

IMG_20160215_153316.jpg

With Sobro about 2/3s of the way from being topped out, it should appear to be nearly as tall as Pinnacle from the Korean Vets Bridge facing west.

Edited by claya91
Rewording
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, claya91 said:

With Sobro about 2/3s of the way from being topped out, it should appear to be nearly as tall as Pinnacle from the Korean Vets Bridge facing west.

I think you meant Encore, not Pinnacle. The SoBro and Encore are both about 23 stories  (currently) and they are about the same height (currently). They appear about the same from the KVB Bridge. FYI, The SoBro will be much shorter than Pinnacle when completed

2 minutes ago, farm_boy said:

I think you meant Encore, not Pinnacle. The SoBro and Encore are both about 23 stories  (currently) and they are about the same height (currently). They appear about the same from the KVB Bridge. FYI, The SoBro will be much shorter than Pinnacle when completed

Right but since Pinnacle is it the background, they will appear to be closer in size than they are in actuality after the remaining 10 floors are completed.

Edited by claya91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • dmillsphoto changed the title to THE SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun - U/C
  • dmillsphoto changed the title to THE SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun - T/O
  • 1 month later...