The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

Back to the Sobro now....still the lot is not blocked off a week or more since Tony said he had his financing?

What's a Dell Web Community? Is that Like Del Bocca Vista on Seinfeld? Is the Dell Web Community a retirement community named after a man named Dell Web?

Pretty much spot on. I installed a lot of the appliances at Dell Webb when I worked at my old job. I felt like I was on the Del Bocca Vista set. I was waiting for Jerry's parents to show up at any moment. They have another planned for Cool Springs.  

Yes sir... I saw that on my way into the office this morning. My office is in the AT&T building on side overlooking the Sobro site. The downside is, I can't concentrate on work this morning because of this. LOL!!!!

Great place for you to install a construction cam for us! :-)

• Like 2

LOL!!! I'm not sure about daily. My Law firm keeps me in meetings all day on most days, but I will try to get some shots in on a regular basis.

A doctors note for an overactive bladder or irritable bowel syndrome could get you out of those meetings as many times as you want/need for as long as you want/need. I know a guy. 

• Like 1

Is the 336' official or will it be higher with the maintenance deck? Just trying to visually compare it to the Pinnacle building next to it.

The site plan has the height of the tower at 345'.  That's at the top of the mechanical penthouse. 

Edited by mirydi
  • Like 1

Just now getting into the office (AT&T building) and drove by the SoBro site just a few minutes ago. Concrete barriers are up and the lot it closed. :yahoo: They were also removing the parking lot pay station.

WW called me this morning. Great news!

It's too bad the owner of that tiny restaurant couldn't have worked something out with Tony to include a restaurant within the SoBro instead of having that tiny building take up a portion of the lot.

The original owner of the property Mrs. Crow turned Tony down more than once I recall and did not want to sell to him.

Has  rendering of the building been placed on site yet?

Also, this is for Bruceman73 who wasn't sure about the orientation of the tower. This is an aerial view of the tower from the site plan link. I'm sure this will help for anyone still not sure how the tower will be orientated.

NewImage6_zps4f374465.jpg

So, it looks like there is a small gap between the diner and the footprint of SoBro. Is this to be a tiny parking lot, or will the diner build this out?

So, it looks like there is a small gap between the diner and the footprint of SoBro. Is this to be a tiny parking lot, or will the diner build this out?

At one time there was to be a small dog park for the residents to walk their dogs. I could be wrong, but I think there was by metro code a dog walking area.