NOTE 16 Apartments | Music Row Area | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

smeagolsfree

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes this project's developers obviously have substantial financial backing. Financing always determines the fate of these projects. Its why you have to take Tony G's projects with a grain of salt. He doesnt appear to have the substantial financial backing that he once had from Novare.

I know Tony has a large development partner for the Park25 project that is out of Atlanta. I don’t know about the one in Sobro. I know we will have to let the dust settle and see what emerges as far as all of these announced projects. I did talk to someone in the industry this past weekend and he said that we could absorb all of the 3200 announced units in 2 years without a problem he didn’t think. He was getting 4 calls a day for rentals and he does not even do rentals.

Many folks would leave Franklin and Brentwood to be in the core. Espcially the young hipsters with good paying jobs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I walk by Note16 regularly. It looks as if it were topped out in the last few days, and they're now working on the roof features. I drove by early this morning and noticed they had a temporary crain in addition to the long-term one they already had. The fog made for a pretty cool picture, so I snapped one......and it ends up that I cut off the top portion of the picture, so you can't see top of the crain almost completely obscured by the fog. Oh well, at least you can see all of the building.

1C3C2AD7-74D5-4975-82FC-EA6ECE9A2896-2714-000001A26D90DD6C.jpg

I walk by Note16 regularly. It looks as if it were topped out in the last few days, and they're now working on the roof features. I drove by early this morning and noticed they had a temporary crain in addition to the long-term one they already had. The fog made for a pretty cool picture, so I snapped one......and it ends up that I cut off the top portion of the picture, so you can't see top of the crain almost completely obscured by the fog. Oh well, at least you can see all of the building.

1C3C2AD7-74D5-4975-82FC-EA6ECE9A2896-2714-000001A26D90DD6C.jpg

Hey_Hey, are you in the neighborhood? I live two blocks from here! Shout out to edgehill.

I'm surprised at how tall note16 has turned out to be. I like it, but I wouldn't have guessed it would be so tall from the renderings. This may have been covered already, but does anybody know if there are plans for retail on the first floor?

Archived