smeagolsfree

Nashville Bits and Pieces

5886 posts in this topic

Preds

Looks like the finals home dates are going to line up with CMA Fest/Bonnaroo.  That will be interesting.

1 person likes this

I thought they would overlap. This is going to be an interesting next couple of weeks in Nashville!

2 people like this

I am going to the Muse / 30 Seconds to Mars concert at Ascend the night of the first home game as well. Downtown is going to be crazy!!

2 people like this

1 minute ago, bigeasy said:

I am going to the Muse / 30 Seconds to Mars concert at Ascend the night of the first home game as well. Downtown is going to be crazy!!

We have tickets as well.  Maybe we'll get an afternoon puck drop.

I wish I could go to that concert, but either group being a headliner detracts from the amount of songs the other does. Besides, I am too old to sit outside in the elements, because I will either blow away or melt. My days of outdoor amphitheaters passed a long time ago.

I have seen Muse and really liked the concert. A big fan of 30 seconds as well. Wish I would have caught them at Rocketown when they were in town a few years back.

1 person likes this

it was amazing in the arena last night.  I actually saw WW in the crowd but I was mid beer sip so couldn't say hi. My voice hurt all day!

2 people like this