Nashville Bits and Pieces

smeagolsfree

This email was forwarded to me. Anyone know what project this would be? The W? 

My client is an award winning, fully integrated privately held real estate company and they’re looking for an experienced project manager to oversee the construction of a $165 million, fully financed luxury high-rise hotel in downtown Nashville.  The owner’s representative will serve as the point person for this landmark property and will contribute to the company’s growth in Nashville by assuming a wide range of responsibilities critical to bringing future diverse projects to life.  He or she can be based either in Nashville or Columbus, Ohio.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nashvylle said:

This email was forwarded to me. Anyone know what project this would be? The W? 

My client is an award winning, fully integrated privately held real estate company and they’re looking for an experienced project manager to oversee the construction of a $165 million, fully financed luxury high-rise hotel in downtown Nashville.  The owner’s representative will serve as the point person for this landmark property and will contribute to the company’s growth in Nashville by assuming a wide range of responsibilities critical to bringing future diverse projects to life.  He or she can be based either in Nashville or Columbus, Ohio.

I wouldn't call the W a high-rise.

3 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Actually it is a high-rise. Emporis definition over 12 stories or 35 meters to 100 meters, i think after the 100 meters is surpassed it is a super tall.

^^what he said, I think it is 300 m

The median price for home sales in Williamson County topped $500,000 for the first time in April just as home buying hits peak season, according to sales figures from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). 

The median closing price for homes was $503,250 last month, marking an 11.5-percent increase over April 2017.

While Williamson has the highest median sales price, Cheatham County saw the largest percent growth in year-over-year numbers, a whopping 27.9 percent gain, from $181,750 in April 2017 to $232,600 last month, according to MLS data. 

Robertson was second with a 20 percent increase, from $175,000 to $210,000. 

More here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2018/05/17/real-estate-franklin-brentwood-williamson-county-median-home-prices-higher-property-values/611446002/

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 3.31.50 PM.png

3 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Uphill battle for her as she has little name recognition. Those are the same folks that know who Ralph Bristol is because of his time on radio. So he may in fact hurt her.

Agreed. No way she beats Briley without at least a runoff and she’ll split with Bristol. And if she is one of two candidates in a runoff, you will see a record number show up to vote against her.

• Like 2

Is there a list or map somewhere that shows where new sidewalks are going?  Wasn't there a big chunk of money going to that, announced a year or two ago?  Would like to see projections for that if I could.

15 hours ago, bigeasy said:

tumblr_lk8mufglg71qfpzem.gif?w=300&h=129

Kid Gets Acquainted with The Universe, love that show!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, grilled_cheese said:

Is there a list or map somewhere that shows where new sidewalks are going?  Wasn't there a big chunk of money going to that, announced a year or two ago?  Would like to see projections for that if I could.

They really should have never let people pay into the fun except in rare cases. Where does that money even go?? That street is a prime example. 

I'd like to see that list/map too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

They really should have never let people pay into the fun except in rare cases. Where does that money even go?? That street is a prime example. 

I'd like to see that list/map too!

I agree with the sentiment about the sidewalk requirements but I don't think those streets are really great examples. They're both only a few blocks long and dead-end at the interstate. Way down the list of streets where sidewalks are needed.

• Like 1

I really wonder what nashville will look like when i return in july after me being overseas for 8 months, and im coming on the british airways flight lol. I cant wait to see 5th and broadway, nashville yards, jw marriott, endeavor site and more. I also will probably find quite a few fellow londoners as well :)

• Like 2