Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dusty87

King St. Abercrombie closes

6 posts in this topic

The Abercrombie & Fitch store on King St has closed.

http://www.postandco...-king-st-store/

Any ideas for a replacement? I'm going with well, H&M(please!!), Armani Exchange(rumor has it its happening in Greenville at Hayward), or a brand name store ie True Religion.

I'm not familiar with H&M though they have a store here in Richmond. I checked their website and they don't a presence in SC right now.

I wouldn't mind seeing a music store return to King St. A music store selling musical instruments like Sam Ash or Guitar Center. Better yet an independently owned store. It's been a number of years since Fox Music closed its King St store.

A music store sounds nice, especially for King Street but I don't think for that particular space. I think something a little farther north past the Apple store would be better since it would probably fit in better there. The area from Apple to the old Saks is basically just all upscale mall retailers plus Gucci, LV.

A music store sounds nice, especially for King Street but I don't think for that particular space. I think something a little farther north past the Apple store would be better since it would probably fit in better there. The area from Apple to the old Saks is basically just all upscale mall retailers plus Gucci, LV.

I can't remember which block on King St where Fox Music used to be. I do remember I always parked in a lot right behind Fox and used the rear entrance to the store. That was a LONG time ago!

I just threw the idea of a music store out there as a suggestion to add some mix to the retail choices on King. I would be pleased to see a music store return to the peninsula regardless of location.

Anthropologie is opening there. I was surprised to learn that there was not one in Charleston yet.