Obama for president in 2012? Will you vote for him?

Charlotteman

Re: Obama's Harvard Teaching Credentials..

another sham.

One of the President's most sterling resume items is his teaching stint at Harvard. Turns out Obama wouldn't have gotten that position in a million years if Henry Kissinger hadn't personally aggravated his Harvard buddies to death, to agree to it.

Turns out there is much circumstancial evidence showing Kissinger assisted in the "grooming" of Obama as "a future black president" all those years ago. Adding to Obama's almost nonexistent resume was a must, and Kissinger did a good job.

It is said that Zbigniew Brezinski "discovered" Obama back then, and groomed him over the years, for the Elite---- to be a puppet president, sometime in the future. Kissinger and other Elites in high positions also assisted.

Just another fraud regarding Obama. Let's face it folks, Obama has the most shadowy past....issue after issue. Who is the hell is Barack Obama? Is he essentially just a made-up character?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama has recently praised JP Morgan/Chase as a good bank, and Jamie Dimon "one of the smartest bankers we have".

An absolutely preposterous thing for the President to have said! After all the billions of dollars of dollars lost by Chase/Dimon recently, they deserve to be prosecuted, not praised.

It was later revealed that the President and Mrs. Obama have between $500,00-1,000,000 in private Chase accounts~

Further coincidence..ummm...to me, it's just further evidence that Obama is a Corporatist/Bankster puppet.

http://news.yahoo.co...-213119081.html

• 2 months later...

Have y'all been following V.P. Joe Biden's campaigning?

Is it me, or does it seem like Joe can't make a public appearance without making a complete fool of himself? His gaffes in the past were mostly amusing, but these days they are downright embarrassing. I wonder if he could be entering early stage dementia (?)

OR......

Is this just public theatre to take Uncle Joe off the ticket, and put Hillary on it?

• 4 weeks later...

answer this quiz. It could help you decide who you should vote for if you are undecided. Answer the questions honestly ;)

http://www.isidewith...l-election-quiz

post your results here

here are my results of who I side with based on the questions

Here is who I sided with

Barack Obama 87%

Jill Stein 83%

Gary Johnson 61%

Mitt Romney 34%

Virgil Goode 7%

North Carolina Voters 59%

American Voters 61%

Democratic Party 90%

Green Party 84%

Libertarian Party 46%

Republican Party 27%

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think much of the hatred for president Obama is based in racism. This is what I believe a good majority of the Tea party is about. Its the reason some republicans keep saying "he's not one of us" or "he is Muslim". But here is clear evidence of racism. Republicans have resorted to "empty chair" lynchings, in reference to the empty chair skit performed by Clint Eastwood at the GOP convention. This is despicable and Republicans better be careful because these kind of actions will just motivate more African-Americans to go to the polls and vote in November.

"At least two recent incidents in which empty chairs were hung from trees by rope have critics decrying what they say are racially offensive displays meant to symbolize the “lynching” of President Barack Obama."

http://usnews.nbcnew...ne-too-far?lite

The man who hung the chair from his tree had this to say.....

"I don't really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not. You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don't give a [expletive]. If you don't like it, don't come down my street."

120920-lynch-chair-841a.photoblog600.jpg

Another person in Virginia did the same thing

120920-Nobama-kb-1020a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

More Obama effigies

This one was hung by a pastor.

obama_effigy_hanging2012-wide.jpg

image00310.jpg

effigy-Obama-Ohio.jpg

From the 2008 election

• 3 weeks later...

Archived