A recent tour of Chattanooga, TN

Miklos14

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that info. I will try to do as you say, but please don't penalize me if I go wrong.

One thing that I did not understand? What is "member status", that you achieve after 10 posts? Aren't I a member now? And is file posting not free until after you post 10 times and become a member??

Finally, if I fail again, is it permitted to direct users of this forum to my pictures sets at Picasaweb or Image Shack?

Thanks for you patience with this computer challenged person.

Thanks for that info. I will try to do as you say, but please don't penalize me if I go wrong.

One thing that I did not understand? What is "member status", that you achieve after 10 posts? Aren't I a member now? And is file posting not free until after you post 10 times and become a member??

Finally, if I fail again, is it permitted to direct users of this forum to my pictures sets at Picasaweb or Image Shack?

Thanks for you patience with this computer challenged person.

You are correct, members are unable to upload images to this site until they meet the 10 post minimum requirement. I do this so that new members who are potentially spammers (we do get our fair share of those) cannot abuse the system.

You are welcome to link to images on another image hosting website until then. The link I provided also explains how to embed an image that is hosted elsewhere if you wish to do that instead.

Archived