Center City Development Maps

kermit

59 minutes ago, Dub_Ag said:

Camden closed on Parcel #4 from the City next to their Grandview community. Plans still call for 4-story rental townhomes.

4 floors sounds better than 3. IMHO this is going to make 277 feel much much more urban. Excited to see renderings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, grodney said:

Was going to delete 1 Brexard and its pocket park, but couldn't remember if it was all the way dead.  Yes?

1 Brevard as a concept is Dead, RTG Holdings is not done with the parcel, I think we will ultimately see a hotel and residences here.

4 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

1 Brevard as a concept is Dead, RTG Holdings is not done with the parcel, I think we will ultimately see a hotel and residences here.

Okay well I'll just leave the dev map alone and let somebody smart figure out what to do with those parcels.

38 minutes ago, grodney said:

Okay well I'll just leave the dev map alone and let somebody smart figure out what to do with those parcels.

you can probably remove it. And I trust you with the dev map, you are the master of maps/lists.

• 6 months later...
Just now, archiham04 said:

I am updating this sucker where i can... but i am seeing fewer and fewer contributers...

I update whenever I have time. I shared the map with a few land acquisition people and a developer friend, so there are no pretty official people using it as a database, so we should keep it nice and tidy.

I added it (^)where i thought it was and added a "storage" data point since there are several coming on line here in the next year or so.  I also added "Historic Mill Redevelopment" ...  I feel like these are becoming anchors for new development and warrant a graphic.  Could someone to let us know where other rumored or confirmed future B cycle stations might be?  We only have one on the map now, but I feel like I've read about more.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Merthecat said:

There are numerous projects in the University area near the I-85/Mallard Creek Church Road exit.  I've seen rezoning signs everywhere, and at least one project (a storage unit) has broken ground.  None of these projects are listed on the map.

PM grodney to see if he can give you access to the map.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/22/2017 at 10:09 AM, cityboi said:

Looks like Duke Energy is planning a 35 story office tower. Add this to the map! 

http://www.bizjournals.com/triad/news/2017/06/22/city-filings-reveal-duke-energy-may-be-planning.html

"We did not file this document," said Neil Nissan, a spokesman for Duke Energy. "We had no knowledge a third-party group was filing this document. It was done without our approval. At this time, we have no definitive plans for this property."

Weird they would deny that right off the bat...I would love to see something very vertical go in there.  Great spot right across from convention center.  

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, grodney said:

This may or may not be a good thread to periodically post the Charlotte Crane map (currently at 16 cranes), as it would easily get lost in other threads.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1stPo4OgYelaaEDP5Ceyg1rTxajE&usp=sharing

or

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1stPo4OgYelaaEDP5Ceyg1rTxajE&ll=35.14600459437733%2C-80.8449152&z=12

There's gotta be some missing in Southpark and Park Rd, no?