Center City Development Maps

kermit

• 3 months later...

I added the SouthPark "Cultural Loop" from this document: http://charlottenc.gov/charlottefuture/CIP/CNIP/SPboards/Composite Projects Map - Copy.pdf to the Long term plans layer.   There are several other projects from that doc that still could be added.

Was tempted to delete the Huntingtown Farms Greenway extensions but hesitant since im not 100% on the extents.

1 hour ago, archiham04 said:

Was tempted to delete the Huntingtown Farms Greenway extensions but hesitant since im not 100% on the extents.

Little Sugar Creek Greenway - Tyvola to Huntingtowne Farm Park has been completed and facility is open.

XCLT - Huntingtown Farms to 485 is under construction. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Did some cleanup today of items that have completed and open.  Painful to remove all that, but so exciting that it is a symbol of some major developments that are now part of our city and economy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, dubone said:

Did some cleanup today of items that have completed and open.  Painful to remove all that, but so exciting that it is a symbol of some major developments that are now part of our city and economy!

•  Pilot Brewing are now open on Central.  

Whaaa?

• 4 weeks later...

Midwood Flats next to Resident Culture Brewing was open and had residents when I went past this weekend. 

And Lofts and Hawthorne Mill was due to complete early Sept and now shows immediate availability on the website:

https://hawthornemill.com/

In LoSE, the Southern Tier Brewing and mill renovation is complete. 

On 8/12/2018 at 10:14 PM, NYCLT said:

Speaking of new breweries, saw that 2501 Plaza was still on there connected to Petty Thieves Brewing - last article I saw on this was over a year ago. Does anyone know if it is moving forward?

They got it rezoned I believe, but" for lease" signs have been up for about a year.  I am thinking either the brewery pulled out, or the developer and brewery never got on the same page.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So is the Google Maps link in the first post of this thread accurate/updated? The only way I really keep up with what going on in Charlotte is via Skyscraperpage, but I'm not sure everything makes it there.

Also, hello from Nashville, you guys!

• Like 2

So is the Google Maps link in the first post of this thread accurate/updated? The only way I really keep up with what going on in Charlotte is via Skyscraperpage, but I'm not sure everything makes it there.

Also, hello from Nashville, you guys!

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/156197/view-renderings-the-definitive-guide-to-charlottes-changing-skyline/
I wrote this article, it has most everything over 10 floors within inner city Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I’m not sure where to post this and I know it’s a lot to ask but is there anyone who can point me to or make me a list of all the major projects under construction in the Charlotte metro area? The reason for this is that I would like to take drone shots this weekend of each of them just as long as it’s not near an airport or a jail. Thanks. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, gman430 said:

I’m not sure where to post this and I know it’s a lot to ask but is there anyone who can point me to or make me a list of all the major projects under construction in the Charlotte metro area? The reason for this is that I would like to take drone shots this weekend of each of them just as long as it’s not near an airport or a jail. Thanks. 

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/156197/view-renderings-the-definitive-guide-to-charlottes-changing-skyline/

My article probably a start.

which gosh, I need to update it.

Edited by Guest

Could you get a skyline shot from Freedom Park. The planning director of Charlotte posted an out of date photo of uptown from there and I’ve been promising him I’d find some way to get an updated shot. I’d be forever grateful. Buy you dinner next time I’m in The upstate@gman430

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk