Center City Development Maps

kermit

^the above changes have been made, thanks.

Please feel free to pass on documentation for the apartments at the Walgreens site.

I am also (as always) open to suggestion about what to remove (either because it is complete or the project died). The map has two pages of sites on it, the second page is difficult to see, but I have tried to limit that page to non-core (e.g. Southpark etc.) projects.

Edited by kermit

^the above changes have been made, thanks.

Please feel free to pass on documentation for the apartments at the Walgreens site.

I am also (as always) open to suggestion about what to remove (either because it is complete or the project died). The map has two pages of sites on it, the second page is difficult to see, but I have tried to limit that page to non-core (e.g. Southpark etc.) projects.

No documentation yet. The project has a presubmission meeting coming up.

• 1 month later...

Slackin...
Marsh Properties is planning 180-200 apartments on the 2.47 acres.  Currently the site is the location of Carolina ACG. 
1100 Euclid Ave  Charlotte, NC 28203

;-) okay maybe not slacking too much

^ thanks guys. I am currently out of town sans laptop, I will make these additions/corrections when I return next week.

keep the updates comming.

* Since the map now has multiple pages I think we should think about some deletions (I have been reluctant to remove completed and stalled projects). I have done my best to move the southpark / non-uptown stuff to page 2, it is possible that the Marsh project on Euclid is on that second page (can't remember)

You could take out Mosiac, Junction, The Edison, as they are all completed. You will need more room soon, as there are a number of infill type developments on Central that are a few weeks from being announced  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

You could take out Mosiac, Junction, The Edison, as they are all completed. You will need more room soon, as there are a number of infill type developments on Central that are a few weeks from being announced  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

A lot of us are still waiting for a few uptown projects to be a few weeks away from being announced..   :fun:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that crescent was announced and it looked like a dark red tinted version of I think it's called Fountain in Dallas (that glass building)

Ive been deprived for nearly 4 years of no Highrise construction/announcements :D driving me crazy

I have made the following updates to the map:

Removed:

• Mosaic, Junction, The Edison, 1225 S Church, Rumored Hotel next to arena,

Added:

• Marsh Properties 180-200 units @ 1100 Euclid
  • Morgan Group apts at Remount and South

Corrected:

• Crescent Dilworth location (still not positive I have the right corner)

Keep in mind that there is a second page to the map but Google makes it tough for me to know which page things end up on while I am updating.  

Don’t hesitate to make more requests.  

• Like 1

Crescent Dilworth is across Harding from where you have it.  It is most of or the entire block along the west side of Harding north of Morehead.  (See the shape the curve of Harding and the rendering).  I am not clear on whether it extends all the way to the corner of of the Montecello Trail stub or the Morehead Medical Drive intersection, but it seems more likely that they would connect Greenwood Cliff to Morehead Medical as a new street.