Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigboyz05

What's The Busiest Interstate In Arkansas?

6 posts in this topic

What's the busiest interstate/interstate with the highest traffic count in Arkansas? Is it 30, 40, 55, 540 or 530?

What's the busiest interstate/interstate with the highest traffic count in Arkansas? Is it 30, 40, 55, 540 or 530?

I admit I don't know for certain but I'd guess it was I-40. It's a major east-west corridor for the US. But of course I imagine where you do your counts would matter as well. I-40 in Little Rock would obviously have higher counts than say the Ozark exits on I-40.

I can guess what Arkansas interstate might be busiest in the future (and it's in the "none of the above" category of your listings)... :thumbsup:

I do not see it on your list, but I would've guessed I-630...

I didn't mention 630 or 430 because they are urban freeways only but since the thread says in Arkansas they should've been included.

I admit I don't really know enough about the interstates around Little Rock. But I would have thought I-40 would be busiest over all. I could see some other interstates like I-630 being busier at certain times of the day. But considering I-40 is such a major east-west interstate and carries pretty good loads even at odd times due to out of state travelers passing through. But I haven't seen any numbers. All of that is just my hypothesis.