Big changes to Centerpointe Mall

arcturus

Glad to see the old Klingman's demolished in favor of an expanded T.J. Maxx/Home Goods store.

It won't technically be a mall when finished.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find the other mall thread, but some may be interested to know that Teavana is moving into Woodland. Woodland really seems to be stepping it up in store quality (the Pottery Barn is going to be pretty big).

... which makes the decision to turn Centerpointe into a gargantuan strip mall all the more baffling. How dumb.

... which makes the decision to turn Centerpointe into a gargantuan strip mall all the more baffling. How dumb.

It was pretty much failing as an indoor mall. Did they have a choice? I'm guessing most guests of Centerpointe Mall only hit one store and then leave, unlike Woodland and Rivertown shoppers.

It is totally wild to see Klingman's coming down.

Wow - no kidding, I guess my post in the other thread is a bit redundant, that's a heavily trafficked area... I don't see a Whole Foods being as successful as a Trader Joe's but if both are in GR, I think it just adds some omph to the area.

Archived