Summit Place development in Fayetteville

mzweig

Mark Zweig, Inc. will be building out this entire subdivision off Township just east of College. There will be 27 houses in the first phase with 127 lots in total. The housing program for Phase 1 will have houses with 1300-2044 sq feet plus basements. They will have cedar shingled exteriors, wood windows and doors, wood carriage doors, and native stone chimneys and retaining walls. Flatwork will be exposed aggregate. The houses will also have top quality plumbing and HVAC. All will be painted earthtone colors. Pricing is not yet set but we expect a significant premium over other new subdivision offerings in this area due to the location, design, and quality of construction.

I'm pretty excited about this project. Having complete control over all design and construction in an entire subdivision will allow us to produce an entirely different housing offering from what has been done in Fayetteville yet. We hope to be breaking ground in as little as 3-4 weeks!

Mark

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a really large project Mark, good to see you guys expanding. I'm sure it'll be a hit and I hope it goes well for you so we can see more of your quality homes around Fayetteville! (And of course, I'd love to see you guys do work in Little Rock someday if you get really adventurous... my neighborhood would be right up your alley.)

The views from up there are really awesome and every house we build will be designed such that it has a deck or porch in the best place possible to capture the view. We also think basements will be popular with those fearful of tornadoes.

M

Archived