Beautify Baton Rouge

pm_arch

Not really sure where this item would fit, so I thought I'd start a new topic.

http://www.brwallsproject.com/

BRWallsProject

The BR Walls Project will enhance the artistic beauty of the large wall spaces throughout downtown. Phase I of the project will be on the walls of downtown BR. Our intention is to transform the dull beige and grey walls into modern works of art. This enhancement of the downtown landscape will reflect the progressive endeavors happening everyday inside these buildings. Our MISSION is to enhance Baton Rouge’s beauty and cultural significance through art created by a conscientious public.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

imgTtlMessage.gif

imgSpacer.gif

br_walls_header.jpg

It is the mission of the BR Walls Project to stimulate creativity and economic growth in our city by having artists paint key landmark walls in our downtown area. Phase I of the project will occur along the 4th St/Arts district as seen above in an artist' rendering. Phase II will be In partnership with Lamar Advertising and showcase the work of photographers & graphic artists on large, vinyl banners fastened onto the sides of buildings throughout the city.

THE TIME IS NOW, they need your help. The project has to raise $15,000 before April 26th. If you want to help beautify Baton Rouge and inspire the generations to come DONATE today. This enhancement of the downtown landscape will reflect the creative endeavors already happening everyday inside these buildings. Let's foster economic growth, and create citywide pride through the visual arts. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived