Clinton St Condo-Bushnell

Where did that rendering come from? Is there any kind of timetable regarding any of this yet? That looks great...

Its all pie in the sky I guess on the behalf of the Bushnell.

but the article is excellent!

I think it has some legs.

I do hope the state considers this vision in designing its new parking and the rennovation of its office.

If it is doable, then I am sure the city would help with the park as long as those other developments were to happen to support it financially....

the real key to this dream is the bushnell finding a developer that believes and is rich and then getting the state lab land and... importantly, the state agreeing with this cincept... because

if the state does not help to create an enticing area, the bushnell will not find the developer they need.

all of this is dreams, but I gotta say these are appropriately scaled dreams...

5 story podium on the towers, and 8 stories for the mixed use garage.

sounds right to me.

the end of the article does mention 3000 parking spaces.... Yowza!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that CRDA will fully get behind this in support of the Bushnell. I think the city would be 100% supportive of this plan, but they have no ability to facilitate it, other than helping with the mini park. This is truly a remarkable and attainable vision. It's not some grand scheme, this is something that should be able to happen.

Archived