Any new places to grab a drink in the city?

So I'm doing a little road trip back home next week with the girlfriend and we'll be staying in the city a couple of days. Any suggestions for any new places that may have opened up in the last 6 months that would be worth checking out for a good cocktail? I keep hearing good things about Patterson House...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at Beer Sellar last week and they had one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've had in some time. Of course I was really hungry and it wasn't the first stop of the night so my judgement may have been skewed a little.

The Pharmacy right next to the Holland House would also be a good choice if the weather is nice.

On my way back to PHL right now, we hit up Yazoo's great taproom first, then we headed downtown to Beer Sellar for a drink, and finished up the night at Burger Up. Unfortunately I wasn't in town quite long enough to go to all the places I usually hit up, or some of the newer locales. Oh well, back in three weeks for the sister's graduation at Vandy, so there will be appropriate celebrations in the area for that!

Archived