Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vicupstate

West End - Greenville Lofts thread

9 posts in this topic

I hope the use of the name "Greenville Lofts" was more of a descriptor, rather than its actual name. We already have the "Lofts of Greenville", and I think this site deserves something more location-specific. I really like his use of "Chicora" in his previously proposed development. I wonder if that could be brought back in the name, or something relating to Rhett Street, West End, or the River...?

Edited by GvilleSC

I really like his use of "Chicora" in his previously proposed development. I wonder if that could be brought back in the name, or something relating to Rhett Street, West End, or the River...?

For what it's worth, the owner of record for the property is Chicora Holdings, LLC, according to the application for a certificate of appropriateness.

Hey Moderators- Can we get the posts about this development in "The West End" thread merged into this discussion?

That looks great to me. What corner is this on? I looked up the address on google, but it showed the church and that can't be it.

That looks great to me. What corner is this on? I looked up the address on google, but it showed the church and that can't be it.

This is across Rhett Street from the new Riverwalk apartment building.

This is across Rhett Street from the new Riverwalk apartment building.

So the empty lot across from 2nd Pres?

So the empty lot across from 2nd Pres?

No... across Rhett Street. There's a warehouse or two on the site. It's between River Street, Rhett Street, Camperdown Way, and Boggs Street, behind the building where Twigs is located.