Rhett @ Wardlaw Apartments

GvilleSC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

There's a lot of dirt being moved. It's hard to imagine that impact this will have both visually and economically on the deeper part of the West End. It should be quite visible heading west on Academy Street. I wonder if we'll see some of those single family homes renovated and inhabited by young professionals like we've seen happen around Pendleton West.

Anyone know if Tom Croft's project or the Stadium Apartments are likely to be built?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am very happy to announce that I have sent in a deposit and reserved an apartment at 400 Rhett. Me and my roommate move in August 1st. :D Can't wait.

I wanted to do RiverWalk but they have a wait list of 150 people currently. :shok:

Congrats !  Any idea how pre-leased that project is?

I am very happy to announce that I have sent in a deposit and reserved an apartment at 400 Rhett. Me and my roommate move in August 1st. :D Can't wait.

I wanted to do RiverWalk but they have a wait list of 150 people currently. :shok:

150 person waiting list!?!  Wow, that should help put to bed any concerns about apartment saturation in the downtown Greenville market right now.

Congrats on the move. I miss living down in the westend. Park the car on Friday, get out the bike, and don't start the car until Monday morning. 

• 4 weeks later...

Will your unit have a view of the downtown skyline? The view from the roof will be spectacular.

Not sure yet unfortunately. Unit selection begins in May and is based on a first come first serve basis. I signed a reservation for the 2-bedroom 2-bath D unit which there are two of on each floor facing Wardlaw Street (downtown). I'm hoping to get on the fourth (top) floor there. They told me when I paid the reservation fee that I would be one of the top choices so I am hopeful.

Not sure yet unfortunately. Unit selection begins in May and is based on a first come first serve basis. I signed a reservation for the 2-bedroom 2-bath D unit which there are two of on each floor facing Wardlaw Street (downtown). I'm hoping to get on the fourth (top) floor there. They told me when I paid the reservation fee that I would be one of the top choices so I am hopeful.

Cool!  Hopefully you'll get the unit you want!

Archived