Medical Marijuana Ballot initiative

Noticed the Medical Marijuana Ballot Initiative has not been mention on here. If put to voters and passed it could have a large financial/social impact on NWA so I thought it would be appropriate to bring it up. Below is the link for those who would like to sign the petition to allow the voters the option of voicing their opinion on the matter.

Locations to sign

• 1 year later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have read, there are two different Medical Marijuana proposals going around getting signatures. Say both are put on the ballot and approved by the voters, what happens then? Do they both become law or is there some procedure for combining the two similar proposals?

I'm pretty sure they'll either be somehow combined or it will be one or the other.  I'm pretty sure in the past there's been more than one gambling proposal several times.  But I admit I'm not sure about all the details.  But I'm pretty sure you won't see more than one proposal ended up being voted on.  

Archived