vicupstate

Leasing & Property Transfers in Downtown/West End vicinity

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Well, that didn't stay on the market long. O o Great news. 

Jet-set, the 1,423 square feet is for the vacant lot not the building.

So something 1,423 SF is being built on the vacant lot?  Costing $738k?

Do you have any info. you can share?

2 hours ago, vicupstate said:

So something 1,423 SF is being built on the vacant lot?  Costing $738k?

Do you have any info. you can share?

Not a clue. If the address you posted is correct then it's the small vacant lot next to the main parking lot. 

My guess is that the square footage is probably just the size of the lot. I've seen it done like that at Verdae and Camperdown. However, a building permit has been filed and issued so who knows. Odd for sure. I'll see if I can find out more.

Edited by gman430

If I had a company that needed a headquarters that size I would be very interested. It's far enough off Main Street so Main Street is not a distraction but it's close enough to be a benefit of the employees working for the company.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It also has good parking and easy egress and Ingress from the highway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 7/1/2017 at 9:56 AM, vicupstate said:

103 Wade Hampton Blvd. sold on 6/23 for 1.6 million. .15 acre site. This is the Coffee shop building.

101 Wade Hampton is the coffee shop. 103 Wade Hampton is the building that had (or has -- not sure about which is true) the "To Dye for" Salon. Can you clarify which sold for 1.6 million? I can't believe either would go for that much.

101 Wade Hampton is the coffee shop. 103 Wade Hampton is the building that had (or has -- not sure about which is true) the "To Dye for" Salon. Can you clarify which sold for 1.6 million? I can't believe either would go for that much.

It is 103 but the county website has it as $10 now. It was probably changed since my original post.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

501 Buncombe St which is the Enterprise Car rental property is staked off.  The Beach Company is buying the land behind this one from BB&T. Stewart Spinks owns the land on the West side of 501 Buncombe. Perhaps one or the other is buying it as well. 

1 Wade Hampton Blvd. has been subdivided into 4 tax parcels. Three within the building and the land around the building. The land around the building sold for $850k to North main Dental LLC on 10/6/17.  The seller, which also owns the Bowling Alley/Event venue across the street, still owns the three building units. 

The Beach Company closed on the BB&T property on Whitner Street. $700k for the 1.6 acres.  Interestingly, the parcel was subdivided  into two parcels as well.  One is .385 acres and the other 1.183 acres.  

117 W. Stone Ave. sold for $535k on 11/20/17. This is one of two parcels involved with the Townhouse project. 

.03 acre vacant lot at Augusta and Bradshaw sold for $225k on 11/20/17. Buyer owns the adacent building at 229 Augusta also.  

Not sure for how much but 411 Perry Ave.  recently sold.  Tenants received notice of the new owner the last weekend of November.  Word is that they intend to tear down the house and will try to build four small townhomes or duplexes on the property.  I hope the city makes them do a good job whatever they do.

Update: Trulia says it was sold 11/13/2017 for $175,000. 

Edited by gvegascple
new info