vicupstate

Leasing & Property Transfers in Downtown/West End vicinity

Recommended Posts

On 8/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, vicupstate said:

Not that I can say for sure. Lighthouse doesn't own 108 Wardlaw St.  But it may be that it has not hit the county database yet.  It is true that 108 was listed jointly  with 110 Wardlaw and they both would have the same seller.   

There is also a triangular 1/10 acre parcel at Wardlaw and Academy that SCDOT owns.  However it is vacant and is on the opposite side of Lighthouse's parcels. So for all intents and purposes if Lighthouse has bought 108 or does buy 108, it will own that entire stretch.  

Lighthouse has indeed purchased 108 Wardlaw as well.  $1 million for the .357 parcel.

They have spent $4,775,000 total for the 1.861 acres assemblage. About 2.56 million per acre. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, vicupstate said:

Lighthouse has indeed purchased 108 Wardlaw as well.  $1 million for the .357 parcel.

They have spent $4,775,000 total for the 1.861 acres assemblage. About 2.56 million per acre. 

 

Well this is interesting. You have to assume apartments based on their history. But their history is also all NY so...

http://lighthouseliving.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

315 W. Stone sold or $200k on 8/28/18 to North Main Dental LLC. This parcel has been subdivided into four parcels. North Main owns all four and paid $850k in 2017 for the other parts. 

1 Augusta St. sold for $5.4 mm on 8/31/18. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

602 W. Stone Ave. sold for 340k on 10/4/18.  The .13 acre parcel has a small taupe colored commercial building on it.  The buyer also owns the site of the closed school that was torn down recently.  Their holdings lie between the cemetery (behind the Fire Station)  and the Church St. bridge and total about 2.70 acres total.  There is considerable ROW that is surrounded by their parcels that would add another little chunk to that as well.  Probably about   3-3.25  acres total. 

With Harris-Teeter opening nearby I can't imagine it will be long before something surfaces here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charles Gouch and Blaine Hart were agents in the lease of 7,542 square feet located at 55 Beattie Place in One Liberty Square.

Charles Gouch and Blaine Hart were agents in the lease of 6,384 square feet at 55 Beattie Place in One Liberty Square.

Ryan Clark was agent in the lease of 6,384 square feet in One Liberty Square at 55 Beattie Place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted this on the Pete Hollis thread too, but thought I would put here as well.  

 

600 Buncombe St. sold on 11/2/18 for $1,850,000.  Parcel is  listed as .32 acres on the Tax Map but listed as .26 acres in the listing, but that ahs to be a mistake/typo it appears to be 1.1+_ acres . 

This is the old Cline property that is on the same side as Heritage Green.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, vicupstate said:

Posted this on the Pete Hollis thread too, but thought I would put here as well.  

 

600 Buncombe St. sold on 11/2/18 for $1,850,000.  Parcel is  listed as .32 acres on the Tax Map but listed as .26 acres in the listing, but that ahs to be a mistake/typo it appears to be 1.1+_ acres . 

This is the old Cline property that is on the same side as Heritage Green.  

The total acreage appears to be 1.6 or so acres.  The agent for the LLCs that bought this is  

Sameer Ali
23 Tamaron Way 
Greer, South Carolina   29650

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 9:43 AM, vicupstate said:

602 W. Stone Ave. sold for 340k on 10/4/18.  The .13 acre parcel has a small taupe colored commercial building on it.  The buyer also owns the site of the closed school that was torn down recently.  Their holdings lie between the cemetery (behind the Fire Station)  and the Church St. bridge and total about 2.70 acres total.  There is considerable ROW that is surrounded by their parcels that would add another little chunk to that as well.  Probably about   3-3.25  acres total. 

With Harris-Teeter opening nearby I can't imagine it will be long before something surfaces here. 

An additional contiguous  .076 acre parcel was purchased on 11/14/18 for $22.5k by this same group.  They appear to be flipping the property as there is a For Sale sign for 3+ acres.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

217 A E. Washington St. sold for $562.500 on 12/13/18. 

1. S. Main St. solf for $9.35 mm on 12/13/18.  This is the Wells Fargo apartments. 

A unit at 640 S. Mains St , Suite 201 sold for $550k. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two vacant parcels next to Husk sold for $341,282.  These total .07 of an acre for both.

The buyer, Rhett Street LLC already owned a third small lot next it on the corner of Main and O’Neal. The three parcels appear to be one property but are actually three parcels. The buyer also owns the .44 acre parcel behind these at O’Neal and Rhett which contains two buildings.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, vicupstate said:

Two vacant parcels next to Husk sold for $341,282.  These total .07 of an acre for both.

The buyer, Rhett Street LLC already owned a third small lot next it on the corner of Main and O’Neal. The three parcels appear to be one property but are actually three parcels. The buyer also owns the .44 acre parcel behind these at O’Neal and Rhett which contains two buildings.   

Very interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.