Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ausrutherford

Pinnacle on Main

16 posts in this topic

Last I heard, it was "on hold indefinitely." It the property remains vacant and has not been placed on the market, so I suppose there is a chance the project may be resurrected at some point in the future. It is a shame that so much effort was wasted on the official ground-breaking ceremony.

Its really sad because the downtown needs more tall buildings. There are still many open lots and ground level parking lots that need to be used.

Last I heard, it was "on hold indefinitely." It the property remains vacant and has not been placed on the market, so I suppose there is a chance the project may be resurrected at some point in the future. It is a shame that so much effort was wasted on the official ground-breaking ceremony.

Loopnet.com is showing that property for sale with a "Last Verified" date of April 16, 2012. However, not having a subscription, I can not find out who the broker is or obtain any other details. http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17620334/350-N-Main-St-Greenville-SC/

This project will never go away will it?

This project will never go away will it?

No worries. It will start construction in two weeks. :P

At least it hasn't become another pathetic Peacock with plumage of rusting rebar.

The white van was on the site yesterday. Construction should start soon. ;)

The white van was on the site yesterday. Construction should start soon. ;)

Hate to say it, but I saw a dog take a crap on the site today, construction could be put off another week or so for soil remediation. :whistling:

Edited by GvilleSC

What ever happened to this building? Canceled or still in limbo?

Thanks

The same thing that happened to Tower at Falls & Broad, The Camperdown, The Peacock, Main&Broad, the town center at The Point, Aloft on the Parkway and on and on and on.

The same thing that happened to Tower at Falls & Broad, The Camperdown, The Peacock, Main&Broad, the town center at The Point, Aloft on the Parkway and on and on and on.

That isn't entirely true. The only project title listed above that came close to breaking ground was The Peacock — and yes, I know it was already under construction when its financial support diappeared. The other projects mentioned were ambitious proposals spawned by a hot real estate market.

Looks like this is about to be revived...... :yahoo:

April Fools...............

It will start construction in two weeks. :rofl:

:cry:

Edited by gman430