Pinnacle on Main

ausrutherford

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last I heard, it was "on hold indefinitely." It the property remains vacant and has not been placed on the market, so I suppose there is a chance the project may be resurrected at some point in the future. It is a shame that so much effort was wasted on the official ground-breaking ceremony.

Last I heard, it was "on hold indefinitely." It the property remains vacant and has not been placed on the market, so I suppose there is a chance the project may be resurrected at some point in the future. It is a shame that so much effort was wasted on the official ground-breaking ceremony.

Loopnet.com is showing that property for sale with a "Last Verified" date of April 16, 2012. However, not having a subscription, I can not find out who the broker is or obtain any other details. http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17620334/350-N-Main-St-Greenville-SC/

What ever happened to this building? Canceled or still in limbo?

Thanks

The same thing that happened to Tower at Falls & Broad, The Camperdown, The Peacock, Main&Broad, the town center at The Point, Aloft on the Parkway and on and on and on.

The same thing that happened to Tower at Falls & Broad, The Camperdown, The Peacock, Main&Broad, the town center at The Point, Aloft on the Parkway and on and on and on.

That isn't entirely true. The only project title listed above that came close to breaking ground was The Peacock — and yes, I know it was already under construction when its financial support diappeared. The other projects mentioned were ambitious proposals spawned by a hot real estate market.

• 1 year later...

Archived