E. Hartford's CareCentrix Moving Downtown as 5th of the First Five

HartfordTycoon

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-first-five-hartford-20120628,0,4867035.story

This was announced a few days ago. Good news for Downtown. They become the 5th company to participate in the First Five program after last week's announcement about Alexion in New Haven. This project isn't nearly as sexy as that one. They are moving into the Stilts Building at 20 Church St. which has had a decent makeover of late and it is certainly welcome news. According to East Hartford's mayor the space they are vacating in Founders Plaza has already been re-leased so that is a positive development as well.

So, as it stands now the First Five program has brought the corporate HQ for Cigna to Bloomfield, helped ESPN expand, brought NBC Sports to Stamford, moved Alexion from Chesire to New Haven as part of a new tower, and now has brought CareCentrix downtown from across the river. Not bad. Glad they got off the hook for Ticket Network. I think these companies are more in line with industries we really need to nurture.

• 6 months later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This move has been completed now.

Apparently there is a job fair or was a job fair to go with it. 

Whats crazy is I think I read something about this company when they went independent back in 2008 and even might have posted something on these forums about it.  Kind of cool that now 4 years later they are starting to fulful the potential I saw 4 years back. 

Lets hope they continue to grow and add jobs to our capitol city!

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130111/NEWS01/130119966/1003/NEWS

• 1 year later...

Archived