Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest donaltopablo

New Stadium for Yankees

The Yankees and Mets are both looking to get new stadiums, plus the proposed West Side Stadium for the Olympics/Giants, plus a new arena in Brooklyn. Lot's of sports building planned for New York, hope these teams have deep pockets, they can't all get public funding.

There goes the Yankee stadium legacy. It'll be nice to see all these new stadiums in NYC though. ESPN will probbly devote a full day to a tour of this place. :P

nstead of tearing you could burn it down to the ground. everyone hates ny teams except new yorkers and bandwagoners.

I am not talking about team rivalries though. This has to do with such an amazing establishment in the history of baseball. It is truly an incredible building withan amazing heritage. It has nothing to with the team.

Some people feel the way you do and that is okay, but for me personally I feel it is. I am not even a Yankee fan, but it has been around for a long time in the sports world and it is a famous building.

Well i hate the Yankees so a new stadium dosnt concern me,that stadium has had somany facelifts already its not even the same stadium, i just hope Boston dosnt replace the most famous sporting venue on earth Fenway Park, if they do it will be a sad day for sports :cry:

I really donot understand why more New Yorkers donot rally to save Yankee Stadium. The collesum in rome still stands so New Yorkers could really rally to atleast save it to turn it into a museum even if it is not used for sports. WAKE UP NEW YORK before gread and money changes the face of New York by tearing down the history that makes New York what it is. When they tear down the Yankee Stadium then change New Yorks name from the big Apple to the big Greed. Maybe they can tear down the empire state building next.