Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What should I add? Like... I don't know what to do *embarrassed*. Should I just... uhm... post pictures of urban things that are happening, or?

How do I add pictures? I have pictures on my computer!

Pictures of urban things is a good thing to post here. :P

To post pictures you'll need them hosted somewhere else (we do not provide image hosting). Once you've uploaded them to public webspace just link to them using the following example:

[img=http://www.yourwebspacehere.com/images/image.jpg]

You would of course replace the information between the "IMG" tags with your information for that image. That's it!

that's dumb. First I have to make my OWN webpage. gawd. What a work.

No, you don't have to create your own web page. You just have to have a place to store the images. Space isn't free...there used to be free ones but they've mostly, if not all, gone to a pay model. It's too expensive for me to offer image hosting right now as a free public service though I wish I could. Find yourself a free image host and you can post all the images you want, other than that there is no option aside from paying for webspace.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE st.basils cathedral. I have a picture of me posing infront of it. Too bad when we were there they were working on it, so half the chuch was covered with sheets and stuff.

Hey, mr.russian, since you know russian and ALL, in like, two years you can be my guide around russia, RIGHT? how old are you then?

Oh, and by that time you might know the moscow essentials and the language *hehehhee*

If you'd have any interest I could show you norway (haha), we have TONS of russian tourists. Nskbbzzzkriskeyaskaya they walk around mumbeling. Very cute.

What is russians view of the former soviet republics of Romania, ukraine, belarus, lithuania, estonia, and latvia? Ask someone russian who has an opinion.

hahahaha! You're ELEVEN!? hahaha, that's so cute :) Let me give you a hug! Do you want a chocolate?

just teasing you!

Over to serious issues. What kind of school do you go to in Moscow? Private? Public? Is it difficult compered to American schools?

How is the school with the hostiles in Odesa (?) affecting moscovites every day? I want to hear your views.

im going to i beleive... private, and it's amazingly hard to my classmates, but the only hard part in this school to me is the basketball lessons. my school aint just a school, it's also a school where u gota be in a basketball team. im expecting my legs to fall OFF and my chest is guna feel so swelled up i can barely breathe: thanks to yesterday's and before yesterday's exercises. the private aren't pleasent either, like i said somewhere else, the teachers yell at u like freaks, and the school ends at around 4:00. i havent been on a team in america, so im not sure it's quite as hard as the american schools, but i think in america the teachers are calm rather then some freaks that love yelling in ur face and slapping the back of ur head every now and then. i'd say it's harder here for me, personaly.

don't really know about the Odesa thing, nore are any1 i know are really that bothered by it.

yes, please gimme a chocolate B) . ill rip ur head off if u hug me, and it ain't cute!

:) just kidding.

yes, please gimme a chocolate B) . ill rip ur head off if u hug me, and it ain't cute!

:) just kidding.

KoRn_Snakez,

Please do not threaten other forumers. I don't care if you are kidding or not. This type of behavior is not permited on UrbanPlanet.

Does urban planet have a zero-tolerant act against other cultures? when is it not allowed to have a sense of humor?

I was the guy who was "threatened". It made me laugh!

besides; it is very well marked that he was kidding (how could it get any more obvious?).

give him a break. Please.

I feel Allan's and Spartan's posts made a bad atmosphere. Very sad.

Archived