Orlando Sentinel

downtowngal

Like Neo said, the Florida market is already pretty saturated with pro teams.  The single most reason for Orlando not having an NFL team is Tampa having one a short drive away.

Since, Orlando has the Magic, don't expect to see a NBA team in Jax or Tampa anytime soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Florida is where the best football in the country is played. Florida, Florida State, and Miami...enough said.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been doing a lot of research on Jacksonville ( I want to move there soon). I have heard that the people are friendly, the pictures look great, and I've heard there is actually a lot going on there. If somebody could please tell me more about the city that would be great! (As to that article, it just shows how close-minded some people are - and he should have mentioned one new additional reason to go to Jacksonville is he won't be there!)

Please somebody tell me some more about your wonderful city! I'm planning on moving there.

Melissa :)

Archived