Orlando Sentinel

downtowngal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But anyway....Who is going to host the superbowl????!!!!.....Oh ya thats right J-Ville. Do you actually think they considered this to be a horrible place? I dont because if they thought that then we wouldn't be hosting it. They probably think that this will help us GROW. Probably even help us grow bigger than Orlando someday!!!

I never should have posted it...who knew things would get so nasty...

Don't worry about that, it was a good article. Personally, I like seeing news about what people think about the city, regardless of whether its good or bad. People just shouldn't get to serious about things like this because both are great places, for different reasons, imo.

Sorry about that last comment. I admit it was a little harsh. But, Jacksonville is growing at a rapid pace. No one knows if Orlando could have something happen to it and then Jacksonville would be better. Orlando may have a bigger metro but, i wasn't talking about metros i was talking about the specific place.

and f-l-a why would you ban someone for their opinion if theyre not insulting an ethnic group, religion, etc. i was in orlando last weekend and it didnt seem like theyre downtown was much bigger than ours as announced in this forum. and out of their downtotwn all they have is hotels, attractions, and cheap electronic places. btw rock the universe was great this year. you keep saying orlando is growing a lot building wise but when comparing the two cities projects it appears to me that jax is on top....but all the projects might not be presented in the two forums encompasing building projects in this forum. anyway both cities are great..i prefer one to the other. its all about where you live so yea?? go jags. 1-0

Archived