UrbanPlanet is 1 Year Old!

monsoon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new logo doesn't have the 80's acid green on it like the old one did. Although that is good or bad, depending on who you talk to. I have some old threads saved, and the old color scheme looks so strange now. I guess that means that I'm finally used to the new forum skin. It took long enough!

Very cool. I just discovered this place a couple of weeks ago and I'm really enjoying participating in the urban conversation with other enthusiasts. It's the only place I know of like this online. I didn't know about the old site (SSA), but I like the new name and the more broad direction that it takes the site in. I like where this place is headed! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in to making this a fun and informative community! :)

Yep! We're still around and contrary to the posts that were once on SSP/SSC we are still growing strong and in fact are doing so exponentially it seems. I've enjoyed being a part of UrbanPlanet.org and SSA. To be quite honest, I wasn't sure we'd be able to stick around this long but we've made it and it shows no signs of slowing down! We have some improvements lined up to make this site even better in the future and will continue to add on to make UrbanPlanet.org a great source for community involvement and discussion on urban topics and issues. Thank you to everyone as you have all made it possible for this thread to exist!

Happy 1 year birthday UrbanPlanet.org and may we have many more ahead!

B)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, URBAN PLANET!!

I was in a search engine looking up other stuff, until I stumbled upon this website some time ago. When I decided to check it out, I wanted to join up in these conversations. Now I have a place to talk about urban issues, vent about problems in the urban areas, promote urban awarness and other kinds of stuff while interacting with everyone else.

Let me join the rest of the forumers in wishing Urban Planet "Happy Birthday". Through this venue we had an opportunity to exchange ideas, and sometimes debate, but most of all to learn more about other places and people. The administrators of this forum should be extremely happy to see this effort growing into something major. The level of UP is as good as it can be at this point in time and I know that things will get even better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URBAN PLANET!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived