George Bush makes mistake in speech

cityboi

on Thursday, Bush declared that his administration will "never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people."

Bush misspoke as he delivered a speech at the signing ceremony for a $417 billion defense spending bill.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." ...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on Thursday, Bush declared that his administration will "never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people."

Bush misspoke as he delivered a speech at the signing ceremony for a $417 billion defense spending bill.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." ...

Bush made a mistake ! Bush made a mistake ! Bush made a mistake !

Freudian slip? I hope so! Another example of the embarrassment this guy is to our country.

I think democrats will likely play this line over and over in ads the way the republicans keep playing the Kerry line ("I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it")

I think if democrats played that line, it would actually do more damage to Bush than the video image of Michael Dukakas sitting in tank during republican ads of the 1988 campaign did to him.

I think democrats will likely play this line over and over in ads the way the republicans keep playing the Kerry line ("I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it")

I think if democrats played that line, it would actually do more damage to Bush than the video image of Michael Dukakas sitting in tank during republican ads of the 1988 campaign did to him.

Certainly those already predisposed to vote against Bush will clap and bark like seals everytime the flub-up is referenced.

I don't know anyone who didn't "chuckle" at his latest *&ck-up...but it doesn't detract from the image of the guy as an ignoramous.

Well, if an ignoramous is all he turns out to be, let's just bow our heads, give thanks, and pass the mashed potatoes.

And here I was thinking that you guys viewed him as nefarious.

Thought you'd never ask. hilarious.gif

Bush the Post Turtle

A 70-year-old Texas Rancher got his hand caught in a gate while working cattle. He wrapped the hand in his bandana and drove his pickup to the doctor. While suturing the laceration, the doctor asked the old man about George W. Bush being in the White House.

The old Texan said, "Well, ya know, Bush is a 'Post Turtle.'"

Not knowing what the old man meant, the doctor asked what a Post Turtle was.

The old man looked at him and drawled, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a Post Turtle."

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain:

"You know he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong there, he can't get anything done while he's up there, and you just want to help the poor dumb beotch get down."

Metro, you are killing me here. That's great! :lol:

Did I ever tell you guys that if one were to take "stupid" out of the leftist's lexicon, he'd be left with only "Bush LIED !" and "soy latte, please" ?

BTW, thinking about Bush and the Terrorists recently brought home the entire significance of the 1933 Reichstag fire in Berlin. Do we really believe that the Republicans are NOT capable of creating a similar "event" to maintain control and grab more power?

BTW, thinking about Bush and the Terrorists recently brought home the entire significance of the 1933 Reichstag fire in Berlin. Do we really believe that the Republicans are NOT capable of creating a similar "event" to maintain control and grab more power?

Oh, so we're off "ignoramous" and back on "nefarious" again ?

Archived