Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emir of Ketir

New Project: US$ 30 billion Bubble City, Dubai

Hey everyone,

Has any of you heard of the US$ 30 billion bubble city? There is a short abstract on Dubai-city.de. I have translated the article into english on ketir.net (bottom of thread)

I reckon its a summer hoax - its pretty warm presently in Dubai :D and the local real estate market may be a bubble bursting soon. What do you guys think?

sorry guys i was away all this while!!

yep its fake!! It was a joke played by one of the newspapers on the people!!!! :P

the projects there are soooooo wierd that people now believe anything!! they just wanted to show that!!

:D

2 words:

STUPID

Ummm, Stupid is one word, not two.

Dubai seems to think up everything! There are no limits to their imagination over there!

well, this bubble city is obviously a bit far-fetched.. LOL... but they ARE in the works of creating an underwater hotel which i think is just awesome - to my knowledge, no one else in the world has thought of something like this??!

http://www.conway.com/ssinsider/snapshot/sf030915.htm

AND they just finished creating this massive "palm island" with hotels, apartments, houses, grocery stores, malls, etc... and it looks like a giant palm. basically so people will never have to leave the island (except for work, maybe!).

http://www.palmsales.ca/

i was there last september and they really are trying to make this place "THE PLACE" to go for out-of-this-world stuff... it really is amazing there

wat r u guyz talkin abt ...this is not fake !! am sure it isnt n i liv in dubai <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what if you are living in dubai , it's still fake....get real :rofl:

Dubai is what happens when you give architects free license and unlimited oil money to play with, IMHO :D