I-73

The_sandlapper

That's a great article. Thanks for posting. If people really want another interstate in South Carolina, they need to do it right. Personally, I'm indifferent about I-73. I recognize that it could have a significant impact to Myrtle Beach, but we can't keep destroying our natural resources in this state.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great article. Thanks for posting. If people really want another interstate in South Carolina, they need to do it right. Personally, I'm indifferent about I-73. I recognize that it could have a significant impact to Myrtle Beach, but we can't keep destroying our natural resources in this state.

Especially because our natural resources are our biggest tourist attractions. It may make the cost of I-73 greater but the cost is justified in this case if it protects our wildlife and ultimately one of our greatest draws for the state.

Archived