Architecture Magazine

ert90

Do you subscribe to Architecture Magazine?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you subscribe to Architecture Magazine?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, I walk into my local newsagency in Sydney and there are literally about 20 architectural mags to choose from; ranging form Aussie ones, a couple from New Zealand, U.S. editions as well as the European ones. It's a real quandry as most are great and I can never decide which ones to buy.

Sometimes I purposely avoid going in there, as it's too much for a nice boy like me to handle. lol

As for the 5 major bookstore chains around town, forget it! There are dozens to choose from!!

However, here is the one ert90 means.

A couple of edtions that look really swank:

Architecture-Magazine-03.jpg__Architecture-Magazine-01.jpg

Double page spreads with lots of text & quality photos which is always a great sign (as opposed to the mulitude of pretty architectural coffee table books):

Architecture-Magazine-06-ja.jpg__Architecture-Magazine-05.jpg

No, I don't subsbscribe to Architecture, but because I'm studying to be an architect maybe I should. I used to pick up Architectural Digest in the store, but I haven't in a while, mainly because the bookstore is too far away and I haven't been out that way since May.

Archived