Chicago Part 1

Brickcity

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhh!! I know you did not just post those awesome pictures of Chicago!! Now I'm gonna have to hype up the search for a job in Chicago, really considering moving back there. I don't know whether to thank you or not, LOL! Great pics man! Enjoyed!

:o oh yeah... I never advocate visitors to base their view of Chicago by the airport -- it is a big mess. and the legislature in Springfield has taken too long to address the issue of expansion -- which finally is going to happen.

But really, Ohare is the worst -- I think that they truly need to fix what they got also --- it is NOT an enjoyable experience.

Plus, Midway used to be the friendly alternative to Ohare and is starting to become almost as bad (on a smaller scale).

70 degrees is a bit cool for Chicago in the summer, although it is still pleasant.

I want it to get hot, mainly because I think it's only gotten above 80 here maybe five times all summer long. It just doesn't feel like summer weather. Oh, wait...summer is over. The leaves on the trees in my yard are already starting to change colors.

Yeah, I've noticed that somtimes there is a lack of pedestrian traffic in Chicago, depnding on where you go and when you go. Sometimes when I go, Michigan Avenue is packed with people, and other times there is almost nobody in sight.

I'm not complaining though...there's more foot traffic in those pics than downtown Detroit has seen since Hudson's closed in 1983, with the exception of when people leave Tigers games, Lions games, or shows at the Fox Theater. :(

I want it to get hot, mainly because I think it's only gotten above 80 here maybe five times all summer long. It just doesn't feel like summer weather. Oh, wait...summer is over. The leaves on the trees in my yard are already starting to change colors.

I know!! :( What is up with this summer???

I love the heat of Chicago summers and this year we just didn't get it...

Archived