Upstate!

motonenterprises

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Enough about GSP though. 

My biggest gripe with the area is how when we take 4 steps forward, we end up taking 16 steps backwards. Anyways, I'm going to use my CG skills to superimpose what the Gateway Tower would look like in Greenville.

Awesome! I can't wait to see it! Where can I find info about this never build tower?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trick is to act the part of a vendor, which I was at the time, (Dell Technician) Merrill Lynch I believe is on the 24th floor, EEOC and US Customs on 14, etc. Actually, the building engineer told me about it, because at one time, they did have an observation deck, but insurance costs forced them to close it. You can still see the deck, being at the very top where the BB&T sign is. As for getting in, msg me, and I might be game to going back up because most of the guards know me. And to be honest, the camera's are monitored on two 7 inch monitors downstairs. Just go in at lunch time.

Archived