Baltimore Pics

Spartan

• 7 months later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baltimore is not geographically bound, but it is politcally bound within its boundaries, it cannot expand out like phoenix etc. yes the suburbs have spread outward into cockeysville, columbia, etc. however midtown baltimore has strict height restrictions (where the gotham looking building is) and they just havent really built many super tall buildings since the charles center projects of the 80s and 90s. there are a few very tall condo buildings going up towards canton and little italy tho.

There are five 50+ story towers in the pipeline right now. All are planned to be built in the next five years.

• 2 weeks later...

I had these saved from who knows where. Enjoy:

cityBaltimoreMD01.jpg

Thanks for the compliment - by posting this photo. I photographed it [in sections] from the top of Federal Hill Park a while back - and have it displayed on three of my Baltimore Websites. www.Baltimore.to , for example, where I have dozens and dozens more to add - when I can find the time.

:)

Thanks for the compliment - by posting this photo. I photographed it [in sections] from the top of Federal Hill Park a while back - and have it displayed on three of my Baltimore Websites. www.Baltimore.to , for example, where I have dozens and dozens more to add - when I can find the time.

:)

It looks great you take great pictures thanks.

Archived