Slipknot

KoRn_Snake

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, after reading a few bios and member profiles, i don't really think theyre... insane... but more just pissed. they grew up in Des Moines, u kno. i think there pissed, and i know that they just really want to get closer with fans, because they tour a freaking ton, and they are guna have a mosh pit for the fans while they perfrom on the Ozzfest. they are starting to get fame, so if u wana call them insane... u might regret it. we'll see.

Fame does not equal greatness. Its all a show anyway. Anyone remember Ozzy? Didn't he eat a bat or something? He acts nothing like how he performs... his TV show isn't that bad either.

I actually heard that song that you used to have on your sig Korn, and the music is not bad at all for the heavy metal genre.... but the lyrics are just awful.

the vermillion song right now or the one where he says he pushes his fingers into his eyes?

not always man, sometimes the lyrics are most important, especially some of them on the vermillion songs.

Archived